From:
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 13:47:00 -0500
Subject:        Re: Soviet Central Asia Oblasts]
Date:   Wed, 03 Dec 2003 10:26:48 -0500
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>

Good morning Jenny!

I know the Maps Team here has cataloged quite a number of oblast maps in
the past year, most, if not all in Cyrillic. Have you gotten any
satisfactory responses to date? Of the ones I personally cataloged most
were from the 1940s or 1950s, but I can check on dates and see if we
have anything pre-1936 too. Get back to you soon...

Paige