From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Jun 2005 15:09:52 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: online index map to USGS topos?
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005
From: Jane Ingalls <[log in to unmask]>

In the near future, we'll be sending many of our 7.5 minute topos to
offsite storage, and would like to have indices accessible via the
web.  Has anyone mounted an interactive index for one or more states on the
web, to which we might link? When I looked at the National Atlas, I could
see boundary lines for the quads, but no quad names.

                                 Jane

Jane Ingalls
Associate Map Librarian
Branner Earth Sciences Library