DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ken Boote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:03:08 -0400
Kelsey,

Greetings from hot and steamy Florida (95 F and high humidity).

I don't think you can use seasonal option, because you want to vary
fertilizer rates and seeding dates for each year.  Sequence should work,
but it is difficult to create, but it would give you water and N carry
over.  Gerrit Hoogenboom, does this really work?  If sequence does not
work, then you may need to use a straight File X, in which you specify a
different field with itis associated weather, sowing date, and
fertilization.  Of course, then you don't get water and N carry-over.
If you want the latter, then try sequence.

Ken Boote