DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 23:08:46 -0400
Derek and others:

I am sorry about the possible confusion caused by the ICASA standards
posted on the ICASA web site.  These standards were developed after we
released DSSAT v3.5 in 1998.  We are still discussing the final format of
the ICASA standards and an update will be posted later this year.

The codes that relate to DSSAT v3.5 can be found in the DETAILS.CDE,
DATA.CDE, SOIL.CDE and WEATHER.CDE in the DSSAT35 directory.  They can also
be accessed under the DSSAT shell under DATA - BACKGROUND - CODES.  We
realize that some codes might be missing or are duplicates and hopefully
this has been corrected in the new standards.

We use a very strict format for the DSSAT input files.  You can find the
format of these files in the DSSAT manuals, Volume 2, chapter 1.

GH