DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Jones, Jim W." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 09:22:12 -0400
Just a reminder to all of you DSSAT Listservers about two important
activities that will occur during the ASA meetings in Denver starting on
November 3.

1. The ICASA-Sponsored Symposium entitled "Applying Agricultural Models in
Natural Resources Management: Advances in Models and Methods" will be held
on November 4 starting at 7:55 am. There will be two oral sessions (am and
pm) and a poster session. I hope that you will plan to attend.

2. An ICASA Forum has been organized and scheduled by Jeff White and Gerrit
Hoogenboom for Monday evening in the Adams Mark Hotel, Governor's Square 11,
Concourrse Level, from 7:30 through 9:30. The forum is held to exchange
ideas and plan for icasa activities that will enhance cooperation in the
development and use of systems models, methods, and tools. I hope that you
can join us.

I also invite you to take a look at the revised ICASA web site. It now has a
very nice data exchange system and a way to join on line. If you are not yet
a member of ICASA, I also invite you to join.

I hope to see you in November!

James W. Jones
Distinguished Professor
Agricultural & Biological Engineering Department
PO Box 110570; Museum Road
University of Florida
Gainesville, FL  32611
Tele: (352) 392-1864 ext 289