DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2007 06:28:17 +0800
Hi Steve,

Which version of DSSAT are you using? In DSSAT4.0, you can find the
parameters P1, P2, .... Adjust them, you can extend the growth period.

In the .ECO file,
! P1      Duration of phase end juvenile to double ridges (PVTU)
! P2      Duration of phase double ridges to end leaf growth (Leaf units or
TU)
! P3      Duration of phase end leaf growth to end spike growth (LU or TU)
! P4      Duration of phase end spike growth to end grain fill lag (TU)

Good Luck.

Luo Yi

On 3/23/07, Henein, Steven <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello everyone I'm wondering if anyone knows of how to adjust the length
> of growth of wheat. My current experiment has my maturity date at 71 days,
> does anyone know how I can extend that to at least 100?
>
> Thanks
> Steve
>
> Stephanos Mitchell Henein B.Sc, B.A
> Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada/Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
> GIS Analyst & Support
> Telephone/Téléphone: 306-780-6567
> Facsimile/Télécopieur: 306-780-5018
> 1800 Hamilton Street, Suite 408
> Regina, Saskatchewan
> S4P4L2
>
> Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada - Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada

Dr. Luo Yi, Professor
Ecohydrological Model Development and Integrated Watershed Management

Institute of Geographic Science and Natural Resources Research(IGSNRR)
Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS)
Datun Road, Anwai, Chaoyang District, 100101, Beijing, China

[log in to unmask], www.laol.fotoyard.net
+86-10-64888920 (Tel. & fax), Cell: 13501312277