DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 16:53:45 -0500
Dear Scientist,

Here I would like to take your attention that the deadline for
submission of abstract to ISCMDS-2008 extends to 15th January, 2008
due to the holidays at the end of last month for many scientists. We
like to remind you to send your abstract to [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask]  before 15th January if you have not done and with
interesting on the symposium, which is linked to: http://www.klia.cn/iscmds/

Please feel free to let us know if you do not like to receive such
email any more, and we will remove your email address from the list.

With best regards,

Qi Jing & Liang Tang