DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Brandt, Kelsey" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brandt, Kelsey
Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2011 10:13:23 -0400
Hi all,

If we only have a minimum data set (SRAD, Minimum Temperature, Maximum Temperature and Precipitation), and select FAO56 as our evapotranspiration model, what model is actually used?  Does DSSAT default to a certain model, or will it calculate values so it can use the FAO56 model?

Thanks,

Kelsey

Kelsey Brandt
Semiarid Prairie Agricultural Research Centre | Centre de resecherches agricoles de la region semi-aride
Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada | Agriculture et Agroalimentaire Canada
Box 1030, Swift Current, Saskatchewan S9H 3X2
Telephone | Téléphone 306-778-3107
Facsimile | Télécopieur 306-778-3188
Teletypewriter | Téléimprimeur 613-773-2600