DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Mark Wolanski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Wolanski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Sep 2011 17:56:38 -0700
Dear Colleagues,

I am new to the DSSAT program and need some guidance on how to
incorporate data into XBuild. I have created a new soil profile in
Soil Data and created a new weather station in Weatherman and both
files appear in the DSSAT main page under data in the appropriate
folder. When I open Xbuild to select my created profile and station to
run in a simulation my files are not located in the options, only the
default soils and stations are available for selection. Any
suggestions on how to incorporate my created files into Xbuild will be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
Mark Wolanski