DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
mohamadu jalloh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 19:51:18 MYT
Dear Daniel,
Thank you very much for responding to my request and i am very delighted
and now hope to get a head start in my work.

However,I do not have the DSSAT 2.1 program and would be very grateful
if you can kindly send it to me with the user guide documentation as
well to the address below.

I am about to start work on an intercropping model of banana-pineapple
and rubber and want a starting point. I guess the use of aloha model
will do just that, but i am constrained by lack of being unable to run
and use the model and it is deterring progress in my work.

Please help me out.

Thankyou very much in advance.

Yours sincerely

Mohamadu B, Jalloh