DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 20:05:39 -0400
Dear DSSAT members,

As many of you know, the book "Understanding options for agricultural
production," edited by Dr. Tsuji et al., has been out off print for several
years.  The book provides an overview of most of the models and
applications that are part of DSSAT v3.5.  Kluwer Academic Publishers had
told us earlier that the book would be available through "Print on Demand,"
but unfortunately they were never able to deliver.  Last week one of our
DSSAT users informed me that he finally received a copy of the book, after
waiting patiently for two years.  The book states "This is a faithful and
accurate reproduction of the original edition produced 'on-demand' in a
single copy.  The cover of this edition has been standardized to allow for
this reproduction technique." Several of you have contacted me in the past
about obtaining a copy of this book.  If you are still interested, you
might want to contact Kluwer Academic Publishers directly.  You can find a
link to Kluwer on our ICASA web site www.ICASAnet.org.

Thank you,

Gerrit

Gerrit Hoogenboom
Professor
Department of Biological and Agricultural Engineering
The University of Georgia
165 Gordon Futral Court
Griffin, Georgia 30223-1797, USA

Phone: 770-229-3438