DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 19:24:52 -0400
Kofikuma and others:

The file UFGA7805.SNX distributed with DSSAT in the Seasonal directory is
an example of a planting date experiment for soybean conducted for
Gainesville for 20 years using generated weather data.  You can use this
file as a template and modify it to fit your local conditions and
management strategies.

Kind regards,

GH