DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 12:53:46 -0500
Juergen and others,

Thank you for your query. DSSAT V4.0.2.0 includes AegisWin, which is
an interface for ArcView Version 3.x. There is no separate license
required for AegisWin and it is documented in Volume 4 of the DSSAT
v3.5 manuals, which can be accessed via the DSSAT Help menu. A paper
was published in Agronomy Journal 89(6) by Engel et al. In addition,
Dr. Paul Wilkens is developing a GIS interface with DSSAT using
MapObjects. The release of this software has not been discussed yet,
but I expect that it will be distributed as an ICASA tool. If you are
planning to use AegisWin or have any further questions, please
contact me directly.

Gerrit