From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 08:04:26 -0600
Subject:        Re: MAPS-L: Please refer me to a site or source with Scanned
Antique Maps
Date:   Thu, 23 Mar 2006 18:17:27 -0500
From:   Heritage Map Museum <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

The Heritage Map Museum     www.carto.com   has created Antique Map CDs of
the British Isles, Switzerland and Germany (and, many other focused on the
United States). Many of the images open up in micro detail in full
dimensions. The CDs represent only a small portion of their European antique
map inventory (15th to 19th century) which the Museum has created in digital
form from 300 to 800dpi. In addition to the CDs, Heritage provides full size
Archival Maps and licenses images for use in various medias.

Let me know if you have specific interests.

Best,

James E. Hess     Heritage Map Museum    www.carto.com