DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"T.N. Bhusal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Aug 2007 08:43:01 +0545
Hi DSSAT users,
i am playing with maize expeiments in DSSAT and i have finished the field
work. i have collectged most information and in near time i will run the
DSSAT. i have played with the DSSAT using previous data which shows mimic to
the field results. i think if you have the real data of experiment and
follow all the rules of crop modelling it will be resembles with the field
results. and the national average never ever be equal to the research
results also because the experiment is done with intense effort so do not
worry with this. if you do with great care the problem will be wipe out.
take  care
TN Bhusal
IAAS, Ramur
(MSC Agronomy)