DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"T.N. Bhusal" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
T.N. Bhusal
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 17:33:29 +0545
Dear all
I am working with DSSAT v4. But i am encounter with a problem in creating
weather file. floating point overflow message display when weather data are
import to weatherman module. what may be the cause? And when this is ignore
and proceed ahead, then another message display as error in reading file.I
have enter the weather value from 2005 january to 2007 september. when give
command to  estimate missing value, estimate high frequency parameter and
create corrected weather data, then error message come out. what is the
solution for that? But when the date is changed as 2002 for initial and 2005
for final then read file and create the corrected weather value, estimate
missing value and high frequency parameters. Is it correct way? What is the
solution for that?

Please provide me the solution.I will appreciate the suggestion.

TN Bhusal