DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Richard Ogoshi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:00:04 -1000
Hello Jans,
   GenCalc uses data in the *.WHA (average final field data) file to
compare with the simulation results. Please see DSSAT version 3 volume 2,
pages 104-105.
   The abbreviations, also known as codes, for grains per ear, biomass at
anthesis, and stalk at harvest are H#UM, CWAA, and BWAH. Please see DSSAT
version 3 volume 2, pages 87-88 for additional codes.
   Hope your work goes well.
Sincerely,
Richard

At 07:22 AM 1/11/02 -1000, Jans Bobert stop wrote:
>Dear list members,
>
>trying to calculate the genetic parameter of a German wheat variety with
GenCalc (within the DSSAT 35 environment)I face the following problem:
GenCalc cannot find the measured data. In the WHCOEFF.TMP file the "D" (no
data available for comparison) appears in front of every parameter. My
questions: In which file the measured data have to be stored to enable
GenCalc to access them ? What are appropriate abbreveations for denoting
"grains per ear", "biomass at anthesis" and "stalk at harvest" for the file ?