DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Richard Ogoshi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:18:31 -1000
Hello Mei-chiun,
   The following references on CERES-rice come from the same book:

Richie, J.T., U.Singh, D.C. Godwin, and W.T. Bowen. 1998. Cereal growth,
development, and yield. p. 79-98. In G.Y. Tsuji, G. Hoogenboom, and P.K.
Thornton (eds.) Understanding options for agricultural production. Kluwer
Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands.

Godwin, D.C., and U. Singh. 1998. Nitrogen balance and crop response to
nitrogen in upland and lowland systems. p 55-77. In G.Y. Tsuji, G.
Hoogenboom, and P.K. Thornton (eds.) Understanding options for agricultural
production. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands.

Rosenzweig, C. and A. Iglesias. 1998. The use of crop models for
internationa climate change impact assessment. p. 267-292. In G.Y. Tsuji,
G. Hoogenboom, and P.K. Thornton (eds.) Understanding options for
agricultural production. Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The
Netherlands.

I hope this helps you start your search.
Sincerely,
Richard