DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Dharam Dabas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:18:18 +0500
Dear friends,

Thank to Dr Murthy for his response. I wish to restate my question to
you all so that I get the appropriate reply.

The quantity <Temperature Amplitude> is a Station Data. So it must be
an attribute of the station. The quantity must be the mean of several
years for that station.

There can be several temperature amplitudes of the type Dr Murthy has
defined, diurnal, weekly, monthly or annual swing in the temperture
values over the period.

My question was which of above quantity is to be used and how to obtain
or calculate the same.

Dharam Singh Dabas
CCS Haryana Agricultural University,
Hisar 125004 India