AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:35:38 -0500
Dear Teachers,

I would like to remind you that Heifer Check-in will be from 2:00 - 9:00 pm
on Wednesday only.  Additionally, we will be mouthing all heifers for age.
Be sure to have ears cleaned so that tattoos are easy to read.

I have had several of you volunteer to help out at check in and during the
show.  I will still need several more to help.  Email me that you can
assist or when you arrive on Wednesday, please look me up and sign up for a
time to help out.  I would greatly appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Ricky Wheeler
Area Livestock Teacher
Central Region