AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2005 09:06:20 -0400
Teachers

A couple of weeks ago you received an email concerning a field trip form to use for
the Georgia National Fair. That form is not necessary for those chapters attending
the FFA Day at the Fair on October 11. Once all FFA Day registration is submitted,
I will mail a confirmation packet to those chapters who are registered for the FFA
Day program. That packet will include everything that you need to enter the Fair (at
no charge) with the group that you pre-registered. The pass that I send you will only
be valid for Tuesday, October 11, and will only cover the chapters who are pre-
registered for the FFA Day program.

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Lastly