AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Chaney Mosley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chaney Mosley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 May 2007 16:30:58 -0400
Ladies and Gentlemen,

I wanted to share with you a company I am ordering plaques from this
year.  The owner's name is Steve Wallace and he is out of Kentucky.  He is
a very nice man, believe he was a former FFA member, and serves many FFA
Chapters in Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina and a few other states.
He is trying to get into serving FFA Chapters in Georgia as well and is
hoping to set up a booth at our summer conference.  I am sure many of you
have already ordered plaques, but, just to give you a perspective, I
ordered 22 plaques from him and the total cost (including shipping) was
$129.00  - my sister who teaches ag. in Tennessee uses him each year - he
offers many styles and varieties.  His website address is:
www.astepaboveawards.com and his e-mail address is [log in to unmask] .
I'm sure many of you have already ordered plaques for this year, but if
not...and your chapter is short on money (like mine) then you may want to
check him out.  The plaques do have the FFA emblem, your chapter name, and
individual students names as well.  Best of luck on a successful FFA
Banquet!

Chaney

Mr. Chaney Mosley,
Agriscience Teacher/FFA Advisor