AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ricky Wheeler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:42:19 -0400
Dear Teachers,

Please pay close attention this letter about rerouting traffic for entering
the Georgia State Fair.

RW

Ricky Wheeler
Area Livestock Teacher
Central Region
Agricultural Education
478/289-2549

September 4, 2007

Dear Livestock Exhibitor,

        Thank you for choosing to attend the 2007 Georgia State Fair in
Macon this year.  We wish you a safe journey to and from your home, much
success in competition, and a memorable experience.

        In an effort to protect the safety of our fair guests, we have
found it necessary to redirect the flow of all livestock and exhibitor
traffic into and out of the fairgrounds from 6:00 a.m., Tuesday, September
26th until 8:00 p.m., Sunday, September 30th.  Instead of entering the
fairgrounds at the four way stop (intersection of Seventh and Walnut
Streets), we will direct you "around the block" and into the back entrance
of Central City Park.  Please follow the directional signs all the way to
the loading/unloading area behind barn #10.  If you encounter any
difficulty with directions or traffic flow, please call the Fair Office at
(478) 746-7184.

        Thanks again for visiting with us.  Good luck and God Bless!

Sincerely,

JIM HARTLEY
Georgia State Fair
Board of Directors