AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 09:28:37 -0400
This is a reminder of the GVATA Scholarship Golf Tournament scheduled for
May 31, 2002 at the Woods Country Club near Cochran.  We will begin play
after lunch.  Each team will consist of 4 people and at least one of the
four must be a GVATA member.  The cost will be $50.00 per person and this
includes lunch, a bucket of range balls, green fees and  carts.  We will be
playing a scramble format.  Doyle needs the registration by May 1 if you
plan to eat lunch.  This tournament will be a great way to raise funds for
scholarships for worthy agriculture students and also for the teachers to
have fellowship with industry contacts across the state.  If you haven't
already signed up with Doyle, please do so immediately so he can continue
with the planning process.  His address is Swainsboro Agriculture
Department  %Doyle Floyd 689 S. Main Street Swainsboro, GA  30401.

John Allen Bailey
Central Region
Area Adult Teacher
711 Hwy 57 West