AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
John Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Wilkinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 May 2004 09:19:36 -0400
As we reach the conclusion of another school year, I wanted to pause
for a moment and thank you for the important role that you have played
in making this a great year for FFA members in our state.  As of May
15, there were 24,013 FFA members in Georgia.  This is an increase
of 1940 members over 2003 and is the second highest FFA
membership in the history of Georgia FFA.  Our current membership
places us third nationally behind only Texas and California and places
us within 1000 members of breaking the all-time record for
membership in our state.  This accomplishment would not have been
possible without your hard work and cooperation.

The membership increase, the 75th Anniversary Charter Celebration in
Plains, an outstanding State FFA Convention, along with many other
outstanding accomplishments combined to make this a historic year in
the history of Georgia FFA.  None of this would have been possible
without the important work that you do every day.

Thanks,
John Wilkinson

John K. Wilkinson
Georgia FFA Association