DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Jordan Shockley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jordan Shockley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2008 10:04:36 -0400
Dear DSSAT Members,

     I have been experimenting with the soybean model in DSSAT.  The
experiment I have developed works great when the water stress level is
turned off.  I was wondering what factors (i.e. drainage, runoff curve
number,etc.) needed to be changed and at what magnitude to represent
the same effects with the water stress option turned off while using
the rainfed option.    Thanks ahead for any ideas.

Sincerely,

--
Jordan Shockley
University of Kentucky