DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
vasiraju murthy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
vasiraju murthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 21:53:56 +0530
Dear Colleagues,

Regards and best wishes,

I am pleased to inform that a project entitled “Identification and management of “HOT SPOT” areas of climate change, adaptation and vulnerability for sustainable rice (Oryza sativa L.) crop production” submitted by me to APN, Japan successfully passed the Stage I of review. The mandatory Stage II is due for submission on or before 31 st October, 2008. The project is to be implemented in at least in three countries. I choose India, Srilanka and Bangladesh. I have collaborators from India and Srilanka. I need the consent and collaboration of three or more scientists from Bangladesh. They must be working on rice crop and issues pertaining to Agrometeorology/ Agronomy/ Climate Change. They may be from BRRI, University etc., scientific institutions of Bangladesh. One of them will work as Co-Director of the project for Bangladesh. The project is for three (3) years of duration and funded by APN, Japan. Those who are interested to join me may please send their consent immediately under cc to APN, Japan. On receipt of their consent  I will share with them the details of my project as also my cv etc.

Sincerely,

Dr. V. Radha Krishna Murthy, Ph.D., Professor, Office of the Dean Post Graduate Studies, Administrative Office, Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, 500 030 India. Telephone Direct -914024015226 and - 91 40 24015011 Extension 458. Fax +91 40 24016688. Mobile 99481 40687.
Movies, sports & news! Get your daily entertainment fix, only on live.com
http://www.live.com/?scope=video&form=MICOAL