DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Finn Plauborg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Finn Plauborg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:00:13 +0200
Dear Colleagues

I am modelling fresh tomato data from Crete, Greece
Now as I understand fresh tomato is an interdeterminant crop and my problem is when allocation of assimilates to root growth stops (if it stops). In pea or small grains its common to think that root growth stops at its maximum around flowering or tillering, but I could imagine that there after BBCH 601-701 in tomatoes still some allocation of the assimilates continues

Could you help me on that?

Best regards

Finn Plauborg
Senior scientist

UNIVERSITY OF AARHUS
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences
Dept. of Agroecology and Environment
Blichers Allé 20, P.O. BOX 50
DK-8830 Tjele

Phone:   +45 8999 1900
Direct:  +45 8999 1809
Mobile:  +45 2218 1809
E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Web:       http://www.agrsci.org

This email may contain information that is confidential.
Any use or publication of this email without written permission from Faculty of Agricultural Sciences is not allowed.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify Faculty of Agricultural Sciences immediately and delete this email.