DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
vasiraju murthy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
vasiraju murthy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2010 09:44:59 +0530
Dear Dean,

Regards,

I read your E-mail and noted the contents:

i wish to inform that climate change occurs due to :

1.Change in Land use (Examples:urbanisation;deforestation;conversion to agriculture;industry;conversion to impermiability etc.)

2.Change in fossil fuel burning(Examples:Transport- rail-road-sea-air; energy generation- cooling&heating; industry; agriculture etc.)

3.This results in green house effect

4. Then global Change/climate change (warming? cooling?) occurs

5.This results in climate refugees,weather related disasters,bio-diversity losses,loss of human life,diseases on all living organisms etc.

My request to your kind self is what exactly is/are your objective/s.Then i may be of some assistance to you.I am working on these aspects  from THEORY point of view.Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me.

Sincerely

Dr.V. Radha Krishna Murthy,Ph.D., Professor(Academic),O/O Dean of Agriculture, ANGR Agricultural University, Administrative Office, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh,India-500 030.Tel: +91 40 24105197; Fax:+91 40 24015197; [log in to unmask]