DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Gerrit Hoogenboom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:01:10 -0500
Dear Dr. Yang and others:

On page 15 and the examples on page 30 of DSSAT version 3 volume 2 Start of
simulation is defined as a critical input to be able to run the crop model
and has to be defined.  In your case you also need to define the Initial
Conditions sections and ICDAT, the date that your initial conditions were
measured.  If you set the Start to I, the model will check if ICDAT < SDATE
and will use the smallest of the two numbers.

Regards,

Gerrit Hoogenboom