DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"Wilkens, Paul W. <[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 11:33:28 -0600
Hello Sutapa,

I was able to test XCREATE on both a P4 machine running XP-Pro and a P4
machine running Windoze 2000.  On the XP-Pro machine, XCREATE ran normally
(mouse-wise) in both a command prompt box and full screen.  Oddly enough, on
the 2000 machine the mouse did not work correctly in a command prompt box,
but did appear to work correctly when XCREATE was run full-screen.  To
expand XCREATE to the full screen, type Alt+Enter, and vice-versa to restore
the command prompt box.

Hope this helps,

PW

Paul Wilkens
Resource Development Division
IFDC
An International Center for Soil Fertility and Agricultural Development
P.O. Box 2040
Muscle Shoals, Alabama  35662

(256) 381-6600 (Tel)
(256) 381-7408 (Fax)