DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Jinzhong Yang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 15:10:10 -0500
Dear members,

I am using CROPGRO-Soybean model within DSSAT35 for simulating the rainfed growth of soybean in coastal plain soil in Virginia. The Soil Fertility Factor(SLPF) to be required in FILES was mentioned in some papers, such as G.G. Wilkerson etc.(2001) and T. Mavromatis etc. (2002).  However, I couldn't find such a factor in Table 10 Soil Data File (FILES) in Volume 2 of DSSAT version 3. What matching "SLPF" I found in the Manual is Photosynthesis Factor.

Is Photosynthesis Factor the synonym of the Soil Fertility Factor?

Thank you in advance for any help.

Jinzhong Yang