DSSAT Archives

DSSAT - Crop Models and Applications

DSSAT@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"J.L Kang" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:18:04 +0800
Dear Dharam,
    Following words are Upendra's answer I got before:

    IIRV indicates whether different irrigation for flooded/bunded rice
field
    6 = single irrigation amount based IR006 value in mm (equivalent of
field schedule)
    7 = model will irrigate at least on a daily basis to a specified depth
    (indicated by IR006 amount) - automatic irrig
    8 = model may irrigate more than once per day (e.g. in a highly
percolating soil)

    It is more practical to use IR006 (floodwater depth) - let the model
then
    determine the actual amount applied.

    Hope this helps.

    Upendra