AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Frank Flanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 20:02:24 -0500
For those of you who could not open the Adobe attachment in my
previous e-mail about the new Forestry book, the flyer in a different
form is attached. See original note about the book below.

> Attached is a flyer advertising the new Forestry Book from AAVIM.
> by Kris Irwin, UGA Foresty School.
> I recommend the book to you as a great text and resource. It is
the newest
> book in Forestry available -- and it is written by a Georgian.
> Here is what John Allen Bailey had to say about it. "The book is
loaded
> with many valuable resources
> for teachers that teach forestry. I highly recommend this
publication not
> only for teaching forestry, but for a resource for Jr. Natural
Resources
> and Forestry Field Day CDE's.
>
> (See attached file: forestry book.pdf)
>
> Remember that AAVIM is a non-profit organization designed to
provide teaching
> materials in special areas.
>
> Frank Flanders

The following section of this message contains a file attachment prepared for transmission using the Internet MIME message format. If you are using Pegasus Mail, or any other MIME-compliant system, you should be able to save it or view it from within your mailer. If you cannot, please ask your system administrator for assistance.    ---- File information -----------      File: Forestry Book.jpg      Date: 5 Feb 2005, 19:57      Size: 107240 bytes.      Type: JPEG-image