AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Frank Flanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Flanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 14:24:29 -0500
The following announcement is being forwarded to you at the
request of the the webmaster at CareerHarvest.com. It is a site
being developed for careers in agriculture. Much of it, including the
career profiles section that would be of most use to Ag Ed teachers
is still under development.
F Flanders

"The purpose of my message is to announce the launch of a new
career portal that is available for career seekers and employers who
are associated with the agriculture industry. I would strongly
encourage everyone to visit and browse the career
portal because the purpose of the website is build an online
community portal that enables career seekers, academic
professionals and employers the opportunity to interact and grow a
career in their chosen industry."
Kind Regards,
-Derek Wolf

*** Press Release ***

CareerHarvest.com - Goto the following url for more information:
http://www.careerharvest.com
CareerHarvest.com is an online community based career portal
dedicated to serving the needs of career seekers and employers
who are involved with industries such as: Agriculture, Food,
Environmental Sciences, Life Sciences, Natural Resources, Agri-
Business and many other agricultural related industries. Our goal at
CareerHarvest.com is to become a leading online community portal
that provides you with the resources, content and tools to "grow a
career" in the previously mentioned industries.

For careers seekers we are currently able to offer you resources
such as: current news & announcements, an events calendar, an
employment opportunities search tool, internships, a college
program search tool along with several other useful tools to assist
you in the growth of
your career.

The CareerHarvest team is committed to developing "best in class"
tools for employers and recruiters that will enable organizations to
better manage their career opportunities and job candidates.
Furthermore, it's our goal to provide a platform for organizations to
showcase their
organization and promote the many different career types/profiles
that exist in a given organization's industry.

We have recently launched the career portal therefore we are
aggressively working to build our database of candidates and
employment opportunities. Please review our discussion forums to
hear about some of the  promotions that are currently available to
help celebrate the launch of the site.

So if you're ready to grow your career then come join the
CareerHarvest community. Please visit us at...

http://www.careerharvest.com.

Frank B. Flanders, EdD
Agricultural Education
University of Georgia