AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:45:46 -0500
Teachers,

Just a reminder that we, the GVATA Board, want you to apply
for NAAE awards. I know that we have many outstanding
teachers and programs. You deserve to get recognition for
your accomplishments! You can earn a trip to the NAAE
Convention! We will also be recognizing these at our Summer
Conference. Pleae visit the NAAE website at www.naae.org and
click on awards.  This is where you will find the
applications.  We need these in by March 15th to your area
director.  Please apply so that Georgia will be well
represented at the NAAE Convention.  If you have any
questions contact me or your area director.

Thank you.

Stacey Beacham
GVATA President
1800 Park Avenue