AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
"R. Blane Marable" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
R. Blane Marable
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:26:12 -0500
Teachers, the form attached below to order your 2005
Convention t-shirts, was sent out in the package of
information on the State FFA Convention from Mr. Wilkinson's
office.   If you have not faxed yours back in to us, please
do so soon.  They are due by April 1.  Please fax them back
to our North Region Office in Athens at 706-542-9602.

Here is some additional information and the order form.
The design is attached below also.

This year, we have a limited number of new 2005 Official
77th State FFA Convention Souvenir T-shirts.  To insure your
students will receive a T-shirt, please complete this form
and fax it in by April 1 to the North Region Ag. Ed. Office
in Athens at 706-542-9602. The shirts will be ready for pick
up on Thursday at the convention. Advisors please collect
money and pay for all students together by cash or check
when you pick up your shirts. Order now to get your shirts
for $12 each.  They will be $15 each at the Convention.
Last year we sold out!

Checks can be made out to the Georgia FFA Alumni
Association.

For every 10 T-shirts purchased, receive one free T-shirt
for the Ag. teacher.