AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2005 11:04:30 -0500
Teachers,  We need you to apply for the GVATA Awards.  In
case you have forgotten, the GVATA will award $100 dollars
to the state winner of these awards.  We have extended the
deadline for these.  Get them to your Area Director by April
18 so that they can carry these to the state convention for
judging.  If you don't need the money do it for the plaque
and the chance to go to the NAAE Convention.

If you need help please contact me or your area director.
The awards are listed on the naae.org website.

Thanks

Stacey Beacham
GVATA President
1800 Park Avenue