AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 14:08:45 -0400
Teachers,

While change is not necessarily a bad thing, experience is
always important.  In the current GVATA Bylaws, Article 6
Section 2 states that the Executive Secretary shall be
appointed by the GVATA Executive Board each year not to
serve more than 5 years.

With the current budget situations, change of conference
locations and the need to keep the organization growing, the
executive board recommends the following change to Article 6
section 2  :  "amend by changing 5 years to 10 years"

Please consider this change and it will be presented and
voted on at the business meeting in July.

If you have any questions please send them to me.

Thanks for your consideration and I will see you in July.

Stacey Beacham
GVATA President
1800 Park Avenue
Moultrie, GA 31768