AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Lastly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 09:56:59 -0400
Teachers,

There will be a chapter officer leadership training at Camp John Hope, near Ft.
Valley, Georgia, on August 5-6, 2005. If you are interested in bringing your chapter
officers please contact me to make arrangements.

The conference will last from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Friday, August 5, and will
include lunch. Chapters will also have the opportunity to stay the night and use
meeting space on Saturday, if they need more time for program of activities
planning. Chapters that stay over will be responsible for paying for lodging and
additional meals.

The officer training program will be coordinated by past national FFA officer, Joel
McKie of Wilcox County. Chapters will have team time to start planning their
program of activities, and officers will learn more about their responsibilities as
chapter leaders. This will be a great opportunity for a new chapter officer team to
start their year of service with a positive plan of action.

Please contact me if you would like to attend. You can email or call if you have any
questions. Thanks.

Ben Lastly

Ben Lastly
Leadership Program Manager