AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Frank Flanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Flanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:25:19 -0400
Brian Maddy has pointed out some important points about our
liability insurance. See his message below. Thanks Brian.

This is to alert you about the changes in our liability coverage
through our dues paid to the NAAE with our GVATA dues.  We are
now covered for only $100,000.00  rather than the one million
dollars of coverage.  The one million is $35.00 extra and the two
million is 50.00 extra per year. This information was in our envelope
when we registered for the conference.   Anyone teaching in a lab
using power tools or any type of equipment or pesticides should
consider upping their coverage.  Thanks and take care, Brian

Brian Maddy
Agriculture Education Department
Troup County Comphrensive High School
Lagrange, GA  30241