AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Frank Flanders <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frank Flanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:57:00 -0400
I am looking for a large slide set of landscape plants that was
produced and sold through the Vocational Education Materials Center at
UGA many years ago. That group is long since gone but the slides are
still good and are not copyrighted - we could scan them in for
distribution on  disk to all teachers.

If you think you have this set of slides please let me know. They were
widely distributed and I am sure there are several copies sitting in
Ag Ed store rooms across the state. As I recall, they were shipped in
a box about 6 inches square. There were hundreds of slides. On a
particular tree or plant there was a distance view, a closeup view, a
slide of the bark, leaves, etc.

Any help will be appreciated.

--
Frank B. Flanders, EdD