AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Andy Ten Hueuisen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:25:29 -0400
Fellow Samaritans,

I'm needing information from those of you who are, or have been, on a
7-period class schedule.  Our school is considering the implementation of
this schedule into our system next year.  I would like to know details
about your schedules, # classes,   # preps, # of different classes, length
of class (time), advantages, disadvantages, dutines, or any other bits of
information that will help in decision making.  Your responses will provide
input for a meeting later this week with administration.

A quick response in urgently desired!   Please be specific and opinions are
welcome.  Thanks for your help!

If I have already contacted you, there is no need to respond again.  Thanks
for your assistance.

Professionally yours,

Andy TenHuisen
Burke County