AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Justin Sealy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Justin Sealy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 21:35:03 +0000
Dear Teachers,

The Georgia Wildlife Management Contest is rapidly approaching. The event
date is December 1st at Tift County High School. Registration will be at 4pm
and the contest will begin at 4:30pm. Junior and Senior teams are able to
participate. Please contact me if you need a set of rules or driving
directions. I have been notified by the following teams to participate:

Pierce County High
Ringold High
Northwest Whitfield
Houston County High
Monroe Area
Pelham High
Lowndes County
Early County
Irwin Middle
Bleckley County
Cairo High
Tift County
Baconton Charter
Appling County
Oconee County

If you would like to participate, please contact me by November 29, 2005.

Thanks,

W. Justin Sealy
Area Forestry Teacher
South Region Department of Agriculture Education
South Region FFA Alumni Coordinator
GVATA Executive Secretary
229.328.8263