AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Katie Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Apr 2007 11:39:24 -0400
I am writing to let you know that I will be leaving my position at the end of the month. My husband and I will be expecting our first child in October and I feel it is important for me to be closer to home (and in a position with a little less travel!!) to be able to best take care of my growing family. Though short, I have absolutely loved my time working with Georgia FFA. I feel truly honored to have had the opportunity to be a part of an organization with such an amazing group of students and advisors. I look forward to seeing all of the amazing things that are sure to come for this wonderful organization. Thank you all for your wonderful hospitality. You all have made me feel welcome and for that I am grateful. If there is ever anything I can do for you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Sincerely,

Katie Moody