AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Bill Waldrep <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Waldrep <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 08:19:32 -0400
GVATA Members,  please remember to e-mail
John Allen Bailey at [log in to unmask] if you plan on having a team
in the GVATA Golf Tournament on June 1st.  Try to e-mail him today or
tomorrow so that we can insure that we have enough teams to make the
tournament worthwhile.  Also, area directors and anyone else who has hole
sponsors;  Please send me any potential sponsors so that my students can
make signs this week before I lose them for the summer.  If they fall
through all we will have to do the day of the tournament is not put their
sign out.  Thank you, Bill