AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Mike Dodson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 14:22:02 -0500
I recently spoke with Buddy  Brogden and Chuck Ginright  of Ankony at
Pineridge, they were very pleased to inform me that Ankony at Pineridge
would be hosting the Georgia Angus Field Day.
The Field Day will take place at their farm on  Saturday, May 17 th .
Registration will begin at 9:00 am sharp.
List of Events
1. Livestock Judging
2. Industry Speakers
3. Bluegrass Gospel Singing
4. Door Prizes
5. Com/Angus Heifer Raffle to support GA Jr. Angus

Also , Lunch will be served  and be sure and bring the family , because it
is designed to be a family event.
Directions  Farm is located 5 miles south of Omega Ga ,on the  Omega
-Ellenton Hwy.
Hope to see You there. Thanks Mike D