AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Joe Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joe Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2008 14:15:43 -0400
If anyone is interested, attached is a template titled FFA Certificate of Excellence that may be adapted for any school's use.

As the school year winds down most of us have students who receive very little recognition anywhere.  This certificate is a small way to ensure every student is noticed.  Once you save the template to your computer, you can change any of the text to recognize anything you like such as  most improved student, highest grade in the class, member extraordinaire, best attendance, FFA comedian, teacher's pet, teacher's nightmare or whatever... (just kidding about the last two...)

I was forwarding it to a fellow teacher but figured others might want to use it as well.

Joe C. Green
Horticulture Teacher - Pope High
FFA Chapter Advisor
www.popehorticulture.com
I.S.A. Certified Arborist - International Society of Arboriculture
770-578-7900, ext. 286

named recipient(s) only.