AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Bill Waldrep <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Waldrep <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2008 12:17:56 -0500
This is a list of teams and hole sponsors that I have signed up for the GVATA Scholarship Golf Tournament.  Please let me know if there are any teams or holes sponsors that I have accidently left off.  Please continue to sign up teams, bring money to the tournament.  Also, let me know of any additional hole sponsors pretty quick.  My student that makes the signs is graduating this year,  and I need to get him going on the signs early this coming week.

Teams:
Doyle Floyd
Daryl Baxley
Alvin Robinson
Learning Labs
Russell Lawley
Todd Teasley
Kipp Jackson
Von Peavy
Bill Spooner and David Burton
Bill Waldrep
Edwin, JAB, Reed, and T Brown
Michael Bilow
Michael Bilow (FFA Parents)
Jon Hagin ???? (you can't steal my best player and then not have a team)
Justin Sealy ??? (are you joining a team or having a team)

Hole Sponsors
Elbert County FFA Alumni
Mary Evelyn Conger X 2
Bobby Carrell
UGA Ag Ed Faculty
Shug's BBQ
Learning Labs
Seminole Co. Young Farmers
Seminole Co. FFA
Seminole Co. FFA Alumni
GA FFA-FCCLA Center (for providing food for lunch)
FRM
Waldrep's Club Lambs

It would be real nice to have 18 teams;  So come join the fun.