AGED-2001-2008-L Archives

Ag Ed 2001 - 2008 Discussion Group

AGED-2001-2008-L@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU

From:
Reggie Beasley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Reggie Beasley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:30:50 -0500
Fellow Teachers,

    I wanted to remind everyone that the Wayne Co Forestry field day has
been moved from the first time it was scheduled to now being on April 14th.
The field day will be at Lake Lindsey Grace off of Hwy 203 in Jesup.  If you
are interested in coming please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] and I
will try to send out a letter to everyone that is interested in attending
with all the details of the field day.  Also we will be cooking a small meal
at this event also just to let you know. Thanks a lot and I look forward to
seeing you at the field day!

Reggie Beasley
Wayne Couty FFA
Advisor